quicklisp without gcc

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Aug 15 16:49:33 UTC 2016

Hey,

I don't know this errors, very weird indeed. As a tip:

you may download quicklisp from ECL at first run like:

(require 'ecl-quiclisp)

To call the first restart you have to type a symbol in the keyword
package ":r1", to call the second restart use ":r2" etc.

I'm sorry, but your errors doesn't sound even close to familiar. I
suspect that you may have some weird quicklisp version or ECL doesn't
have permissions to do something (ie write a file).

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi