segfault while testing lil

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Apr 14 14:01:50 UTC 2016

In fact I did, but it didn't work, so I've tried the testcase you
provided with the same result, so I've wrote an e-mail.

I had to manually quickload the reader-interception, because it's not
listed in the lil/test dependencies. I think it's a lil's test system
definition bug.

Either way, testing the system gives the segmentation-violation just as
you said, so the bug is confirmed. I think that it's triggered by
something in hu.dwim.stefil (hu.dwim.* already proven a few ECL bugs).

Could you add it to the issue tracker on
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues ?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi