[ecl-android v0.0.1]

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Sat Nov 7 09:14:21 UTC 2015

(Sorry previous message sent too early, a bug in Thunderbird).

On 07/11/15 02:09, Daniel Kochmański wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> for the last few weeks I was working on the ECL Android
> integration. I've managed to create a basic app which is
> swank-capable. More info here:
> https://common-lisp.net/project/ecl/
>
> I'll appreciate all the feedback :)

Trying to compile the HEAD (develop, commit
61150e38be5405b8a1c691b6330b473259852b77) of ecl to generate the cross
compiler, configure fails:

    ### YOU ARE TRYING TO CROSS COMPILE ECL.
    ### PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
    ###
    ### 1) Vital information cannot be determined at configuration time
    ### because we are not able to run test programs. A file called
    ###
    ### has been created, that you will have to fill out. Please do
    ### it before invoking "configure" again.

(Notice, no file name indicated).

    ### 2) To cross-compile ECL so that it runs on the system
    ###        arm-unknown-linux-androideabi
    ### you need to first compile ECL on the system in which you are
    building
    ### the cross-compiled files, that is
    ###        x86_64-apple-darwin15.0.0
    ### By default we assume that ECL can be accessed from some directory in
    ### the path.
    ECL_TO_RUN=/opt/local/bin/ecl
    configure: error: Configuration aborted

I already have /opt/local/bin/ecl, it's provided by MacPorts (version
16.0.0).

I defined ELC_TO_RUN and relaunched the script, and it's now failing
with a failure to configure gmp.

Attached a tarball with logs.

--
__Pascal J. Bourguignon__