[Ecls-list] Experimental

Roger Sen Montero roger.sen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:41:51 UTC 2015

Evrim,

 good news from the mac side (Darwin 14.1.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.1.0:
Thu Feb 26 19:26:47 PST 2015; root:xnu-2782.10.73~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64)

 ECL 15.3.7 (git:3e3682510951debc91cf6d02edc04d413ed67f34) experimental
branch compiles & loads quicklisp correctly (quickloaded "vecto")

 For tests, fairly good... I see no differences between the experimental
and main branch.

Roger Sen Montero
roger.sen at gmail.com
+34 649 975 570