[Ecls-list] Experimental

Evrim Ulu evrimulu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:35:22 UTC 2015

No worries, we need to upgrade them at some point,
The sooner it breaks the better it is.

I've pushed the patches to experimental branch at gitlab. Hope this host is
permanent for a while.

Btw, I don't have a macbook now, let me know if somebody wants to give me
access so that I can try.

Let me finish the android app first.

Later.
evrim.