[Ecls-list] control may reach end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]

Roger Sen Montero roger.sen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:01:44 UTC 2015

Daniel,

 this is common in the mac compilation process. I link to some logs of the
compilation process in Darwin Kernel Version 14.1.0 and also include in the
zip the logs of the ansi and config tests.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164994/mac_compile_logs.zip

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Daniel Kochmański <jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> could you send example code and exact commands you use to compile it? I
> don't see such errors right here, but I might be doing it
> differently. Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Daniel
>
> Pascal J. Bourguignon writes:
>
> > With ECL 15.2.21 obtained thru MacPorts, I get a lot of those errors:
> >

> /Users/pjb/.cache/common-lisp/ecl-15.2.21-unknown-macosx-x64/Users/pjb/src/public/lisp/common-lisp/lisp-text/source-text.c:729:1:
> warning:
> >       control may reach end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
> > }
> > ^
> >
> > when compiling any code.
>
> --
> Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
> ;; aka jackdaniel
>
> "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

> sponsored
> all

Roger Sen Montero
roger.sen at gmail.com