[gmane]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Aug 30 15:42:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

Gmane administators agreed, that we can connect new mailing list to
existing group, so it will be gmane.lisp.ecl.general (no need to change
subscription).

On Tuesday the old list will be closed.

Best regards,
Daniel

ps. sorry for cross-posting

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi