[gmane]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Aug 27 17:04:44 UTC 2015

I've added in "comment" section, that old ml will be shut down. Never
used gmane, so I'm not sure how to achieve such renaming. I think I'll
wait till someone will respond to submission request and then I'll
explain situation and provide mbox file with current archive.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi