[release candidate][16.0.0-rc1]

Roger Sen Montero roger.sen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:23:25 UTC 2015

Daniel,

 downloaded and run it in a mac with no major issues:

$ uname -a
Darwin iMac 14.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.5.0: Wed Jul 29 02:26:53 PDT
2015; root:xnu-2782.40.9~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
$ make -C build/tests/ show-fails
tail -n 8 regressions.log | head -n 6
 EFORMAT-0002-TRANSCODE-READ-CHAR
1 out of 98 total tests failed: MBOX-1-TO-N-BLOCKING.
real time : 92.512 secs
run time  : 51.462 secs
gc count  : 52 times
consed    : 26965205664 bytes

But I see the regressions are the only tests included, so find attached
this patch to update the README file for your review and applying.

I pushed it to the repo, but decided to revert it as I still don't get how
to use gitlab without messing with the branch.

--
Roger Sen Montero
roger.sen at gmail.com
+34 649 975 570