[Ecls-list] How to Link SB-BSD-SOCKETS into Stand-Alone Program

Jimmy Lu gongchuo.lu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:43:15 UTC 2014

Hi Binghe,

I sequestered SB-BSD-SOCKETS and it still did not work.  It seems more
of an ECL problem, failing to recognize SB-BSD-SOCKETS as a dependency
and link it into the standalone program, or there is something I am
missing to make ECL recognize it as a dependency.  The code works well
when being load in an existing REPL but does not work when using
ASDF:MAKE-BUILD to compile it down to C code.

Regards,

Jimmy Lu