[Ecls-list] saving the state of the compiler

Gergely Buday gbuday at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:40:51 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I am new to lisp in general. By accident and because it works well
with the archaic theorem prover nqthm, I chose ECL.

I have an 1500 line long nqthm proof script that I need to evaluate on
every start. I look for a function that saves the state of the
compiler after this evaluation so that I can load the image upon
startup in seconds. I could not find such a function here:

http://ecls.sourceforge.net/new-manual/

I thought that ECL has this feature as Standard ML of New Jersey has it:

"Exporting Heaps"

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/local/sml/common/smlguide/smlnj.htm#export

How can I do this in ECL?

- Gergely