[Ecls-list] Maintainer status update

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Sun Feb 23 09:04:12 UTC 2014

Hello Daniel,

> Please don't switch to Github simply for pull requests.  Stability is
> important for a project like this, and Github has a tendency to encourage
> fragmentation...  It gets bothersome tracking repository moves.  If you do
> start accepting pull requests over there, I would ask that you keep the SF
> repository up to date as the "primary" master.
if I'm using GitHub, it will be using GitHub _too_. So yes, I'd push to SF, too.

I'd be happy to have the issue/commit integration
(https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages).

The thing that I'm worrying about is the duplicates - some numbers are already used on
SF, and they might conflict with GitHub issues...

> Are these emailed patches using git format-commit and git-am?  If not,
> then maybe encouraging their use would help you.
Stas was so kind to provide his patches this way, yes.

Let's see how it goes on.

Regards,

Phil