[Ecls-list] git HEAD doesn't build

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Fri Oct 25 10:28:31 UTC 2013

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:42:55 -0400
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:29:38 +0200
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>wrote:
> >
> > > Perhaps also causing confusion is that at
> > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/ecls/?source=directory
> > > 12.7.1 is still shown in the "download box"
> > >

> > I see ecl-13.5.1.tgz

The download page issue had to do with that 12.7.1 was tagged for
"others" OSs when 13.5.1 wasn't.  I have checked "others" for 13.5.1
and it now shows up.  According to SF support they use the User-Agent
but also other factors to try to determine the OS and version, and try
to suggest the most appropriate file (which may fail if OS detection
doesn't work).  It seems that on various hosts I used to test from
Canada the OS couldn't be determined properly (despite using a mix of
Firefox, Lynx and Links, on NetBSD and Linux).
--
Matt