[Ecls-list] git HEAD doesn't build

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Oct 21 14:42:55 UTC 2013

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:29:38 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>wrote:
>
> > Perhaps also causing confusion is that at
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/ecls/?source=directory
> > 12.7.1 is still shown in the "download box"
> >

> I see ecl-13.5.1.tgz

Hmm that's quite strange, I remember about a similar issue previously.

The page did update in general (I see the new developers), but an old
version of the download link remained.  I have just tested from two
other hosts (another in Canada like mine, and another in the US).  The
other canadian host also shows the old version, but the US one shows
the new one.  I guess that we can assume it to be some odd caching
issue at SF.
--
Matt