[Ecls-list] generated shared library does not contain the defined function

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon May 13 23:29:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, 13 May 2013 14:33:00 +0400
"Ala'a Mohammad" <amalawi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally I created a C file named try.c that will load libtest.so
> dynamically, which succeeded, but failed to locate the symbol L1sum_array
> or demo_sum_array.

It's possible that you need to use the ECL library to resolve the
function's symbol to the actual C function, or possibly using
ecl_funcall().  I assume that your main application is linked against
libecl, such that you can dlopen() ECL-built libraries.  Normally when
ECL FASL are loaded by ECL, an initialization function is called which
updates the environment such as symbols.  Perhaps that loading a FASL
using the ECL library would also be easier because of this.

But I admit I have no experience with using such ECL-built shared
libraries and custom-loading them.
--
Matt