[Ecls-list] generated shared library does not contain the defined function

Ala'a Mohammad amalawi at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:19:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've taken it from here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.ecl.general/2995

and from here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.ecl.general/2341

and assumed from the messages context that they worked for their posters.

I've also check the following github mirror of ecl (it is a little bit
outdated - January was the last time)
https://github.com/ageneau/ecl-mirror/blob/8ac2ec408cda4334baba1f0f03e8d1fa288ae504/src/cmp/cmpenv-proclaim.lsp#L78

What is the correct one? any documentation link?

Ala'a