[Ecls-list] Building a CGI program

William Hounslow hounslow at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 26 19:32:39 UTC 2013

On 18/06/2013 23:33, Matthew Mondor wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:16:47 +0100
> William Hounslow <hounslow at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>> malformed header from script. Bad header=No restarts available.: testpage
> It seems that the executable signals a condition for which there exists
> no handler or restart, but it's difficult to find out why without more
> details.

Matthew

Thanks for your suggestions.

I tried wrapping my code in a handler, to no effect - the error must be
occurring elsewhere.

Because I don't have a tame Apache setup to experiment with, I expended
the rest of my effort on changing ECL itself to output a condensed error
message. I got rid of "No restarts available" and now all I see is the
debug prompt. I know it is the prompt because I changed it to a
different character. If I remove that I see nothing at all.

What baffles me is that once invoke-debugger is called, I cannot see how
it can fail to print the message associated with the condition. I
replicated the (format t ...) used to print the prompt, and added a
(finish-output t) - still nothing.

Yours in puzzlement and perplexity

William