[Ecls-list] How to wrap C++ classes using ECLs foreign function interface?

Dietrich Bollmann dietrich at formgames.org
Tue Jun 11 02:57:09 UTC 2013

Hi Juanjo.

Sorry for my misunderstanding!

So concerning the simple C++ example I gave before in this thread, which
FFI version do you advice me to use?
ECL's own interface, CFFI, UFFI?

Which one is easier to use for wrapping a whole C++ API?

Which one would result in the faster code?

Blender 3D generates their Python API mostly automatically from the C and
C++ sources.  Is something like this thinkable with ECL?
How would I have to proceed?

Thank you very much for your hard work on ECL,

Dietrich