[Ecls-list] Mingw users here?

juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:22:51 UTC 2013

Yes, what I have now is Windows 8 64bit, but I installed the 32 bit version of Mingw, because that worked fine in my older images of Windows Server 2008 :-/ That is no longer the case: gmp, boehm-gc and other components from ECL no longer build with mingw32, at least on my computer. I wonder whether I have something misconfigured.