[Ecls-list] print_lock(), mutexes

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Tue Oct 30 00:34:17 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm about to drop the following local patch as it didn't help me much
so far to help diagnose an occasional lock that ECL occasionally
experience under high load (where all threads end up parked or
yielding, so possibly some deadlock situation).

I thought I'd post it here in case you think some of these changes
should be in the official tree (basically, it adds logs for mutex lock
operations, extending the functionality that existed for condition
variables, and it's perhaps even too verbose).
--
Matt