[Ecls-list] Spurious unused variable warnings in defmacro

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:18:31 UTC 2012

It is better for me, because I forget less often -- in the mailing list,
newer emails overlap with old issues and it is quite hard to keep track of
what remains unsolved. Except for very trivial issues that are one-minute
things, I tend to prefer the bug reporting mechanism.

But it is not something I want to impose on you all. If someone does not
want to deal with SF, he/she can report bugs here.