[Ecls-list] Resitricted mode - possible?

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Nov 12 03:50:48 UTC 2012

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:26:16 +0100
Peter Enerccio <enerccio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to have restricted mode of lisp
> with ecl? Something that would not allow some functions or some potentially
> risky features (such as disk writes)?
>
> I know I can redefine the builtin functions by simply redefining them, but
> is that fool proof?

Perhaps that this little experiment might interest you, but it was
nothing more than a test (what it does is ensure that symbols of the
supplied code are all of the wanted package, and if not, it those are
interned into its corresponding "user" package.  A few wanted symbols
are imported from CL such as LET + - * /

http://cvs.pulsar-zone.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/mmondor/mmsoftware/cl/test/safe-eval.lisp?rev=1.2;content-type=text%2Fplain
--
Matt