[Ecls-list] switching betwen byte-code compiler and lisp-to-c compiler

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed May 30 22:16:16 UTC 2012

Hello.

Juan Jose, could you explain or point to docs about right way to deal with two compilers?

Supposing ECL is build with ECL_CMP = 1 both compilers are included, right?

Is it possible to enable lisp-to-c compiler, compile something, than switch
to bytecode compiler, compile some files and load some file, than switch back?
(I saw that (require :cmp) loads lisp-to-c compiler, but is it possible to swithc back?
is there another interface to enable/disable lisp-to-c compiler other than (require :cmp)?)

How to control it if when asdf:load'ing systems?

My interest is whether it's running test suite of an ASDF system first
in lisp-to-c compiled mode, and the in bytecode compiled mode.

Best regards,
- Anton