[Ecls-list] Tests running!

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat May 5 19:00:52 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>wrote:

> On Sat, 5 May 2012 11:03:17 +0200
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Windows is still pending. That is the most complicated virtual machine to
> > run.
>
> Is no output results indicative that all tests succeeded?  Or did I
> miss a results log file somewhere?

Hmm, there are three situations possible:
* The tests are not even run.
* The tests break in the middle.
* The tests are run to completion and then a number of valid/total tests is
produced.
Right now Mignw is in the first situation and Windows/MSVC is in a mixture
of both.

> I don't personally think that is a problem, in fact I very rarely have
> to go on the ECL website and thus would be unlikely to read the news

Well, I personally appreciate your feedback, as well as that from other
people in the list, and would miss it if you became totally unaware of
progress or commented some of the developments. If needed, I can cut&paste
those news here.

OTOH, the news are not distributed just via webpage: they give rise to an
RSS feed which is then distributed via Planet Lisp (http://planet.lisp.org/).
I assumed more people read Planet Lisp and its RSS feed than this mailing
list.