[Ecls-list] Tests running!

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat May 5 10:53:04 UTC 2012

On Sat, 5 May 2012 11:03:17 +0200
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Uf, I finally managed to convert all my scripts and now the tests run
> thanks to "make check". This simplifies my life a lot and allows me to move
> ECL's checking to any computer.
>     http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs.html
> Windows is still pending. That is the most complicated virtual machine to
> run.

Is no output results indicative that all tests succeeded?  Or did I
miss a results log file somewhere?

> On a side note, I reckon that some of you might be bored of my periodic
> emails. To avoid overflowing the mailing list with messages about
> irrelevant achievements, I will try to focus on the other channel, the News
> RSS feed in ECL.
>     https://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=30035
> The News items do not allow comments and are not good for interactivity,
> but seem to reach a wider audience. In any case, if you find that some news
> item is worth discussing, feel free to post an answer here. I will gladly
> continue the conversation in this forum.

I don't personally think that is a problem, in fact I very rarely have
to go on the ECL website and thus would be unlikely to read the news
there.  But I guess that if they're not posted here, I'll also be able
to see those in CHANGES and VCS logs :)
--
Matt