[Ecls-list] ecl crashes while slime-connect

Stanislav Frolov frolosofsky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:14:51 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 18 July 2012 12:48:52 Stas Boukarev wrote:

> :spawn communication style stopped working after threading primitives
>
> were changed in ECL (as the error said, Timed condition variables are
> not supported.)
> As a workaround you can omit :style :spawn option, it will use NIL
> communication style, which is not that great, but at least it works.

Stas, thank you for the reply.

With NIL communication style lisp image is not intercative, execution "stops"
after (swank:create-server), lisp listen one slime connection and execute
slime commands one by one. This is not what I need...

I would like useful interactive slime and I can't stop execution of my program
when I work with its image. Is there any solutions?