[Ecls-list] cannot build fricas using ecl
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:57:06 UTC 2012
we need more information. All we know is that there are errors and that
they happen when you use ECL with Fricas, but so far there is no conclusive
evidence as to how and why. Questions one should answer before filing a bug
* What is the version number? Not just release number, first line at
* What are the configuration flags of this copy? What is the output of
* Where is your copy of ECL installed? Are there other copies around?
* What is the output of (si::get-library-pathname)
* Can you load trivial code? Execute simple statements?
* Can you compile other code? For instance, (compile 'foo '(lambda (x) (1+
x))) and execute (foo 1)?
This would verify that you have a working copy and that it is not
interfering with previous ones. For instance, I am sorry but I cannot
respond for Sage's fixes, or for broken Debian versions.
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecl-devel