[Ecls-list] Few lines implementation of "curl" or "wget" using Common Lisp?

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Jan 15 22:53:07 UTC 2012

22.11.2011, 10:04, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
> So you want users to execute quicklisp library tests as you run on your test farm?
>
> I am working on something similar.

I have first results on this. Current status is described here:
https://github.com/cl-test-grid/cl-test-grid

This project has a bit different focus that ECL build farm, and not as manture
- for example today the test results table header does not reflect
whether ECL use byte compiler or lisp-to-C compiler.

But probably it might be interesting to you as you are working now
on the ECL test farm. If you have any questions or comments - you are welcome.

Best regards,
- Anton