[Ecls-list] Test farm slowly recovering

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:32:38 UTC 2012

I have managed to install the old 32-bit virtualboxes somewhere else. This,
plus an Ubuntu, and a couple of other Linux boxes are now up and running
the standard builds and tests every night.

My OSX box is dead and needs a new hard disk, but since my laptop runs the
same OS, this means that this platform is covered.

So the last two bits would be the Windows ports and Solaris/sparc. I will
just concentrate on the first three and forget about the last one for the
moment. Hopefully we will have all the platforms tested and a new release
before I fly to Boston for the APS March Meeting.

Best,