[Ecls-list] slime

Alessandro Serra gas.hale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:52:37 UTC 2012

Hi Juanjo,
it is the package named "swank". It downloads all "slime" files.
Or, to install and configure SLIME in one step, you can use:
    (ql:quickload "quicklisp-slime-helper")

Alessandro

--
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of
words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the