[Ecls-list] Performance plots are now zoomable

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:49:49 UTC 2012

I did not think about it much. The old plots are still created, but they
are not that readable any more, specially given the amount of points (
http://ecls.sourceforge.net/pictures/index.html) and the fact that they are
only available in logarithmic scale -- besides, they take more bandwidth
than the json scripts.

The links to the json tables are available from the html source (which is
very succint). I will not change their names so you may feel safe to do
whatever you want with them.

Juanjo