[Ecls-list] Performance plots are now zoomable

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat Dec 15 15:40:11 UTC 2012

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 10:35:22 -0500
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> Perhaps another suggestion idea would be a link to the json table with
> the numbers, in case someone wants to run custom scripts on the results?

I thought that the results were in a single json file with a label per
entry with the test name, but I just realized they are individual
files, so I realize that my request to have the full data in one file
might be more trouble than I thought.  If you still like the idea,
please still consider this low priority.
--
Matt