[Ecls-list] Problem compiling Maxima 5.26.0 numerical/slatec/dbesj.lisp with ECL >= 12.7.1 on Cygwin

Jean-Pierre Flori jpflori at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:34:25 UTC 2012

2012/12/14 Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> It seems we have problem compiling Maxima 5.26.0 (not tested higher
> versions yet) on Cygwin.
>
> On my 64 bits Windows 7 system, ECL gets stuck while producing the C
> files for SLATEC::DBESJ function.
A little more detail about this one:
I don't remember exactly what was written, but something got in the C
and header files produced.
IIRC there was a function prototype in the eclh file and some includes
in the C file, maybe the function name, but I do remember there was no
function body.

I'll post what I get once I retry this setup.

--
Jean-Pierre Flori