[Ecls-list] [ANN] ECL 12.12.1 released

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:09:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

For the known issue #2, I'm glad to report that USOCKET has been prepared for the bytecode compiler recently (but not released yet). I've confirmed that Hunchentoot could load and run its test site correctly in ECL/Windows without a C compiler.

Now I'm going to release USOCKET 0.6.0 before Christmas, ECL users are very welcome to test USOCKET on trunk and report issues back.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)