[Ecls-list] ecl 12.12.1 doesn't start up correctly...

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sat Dec 8 21:54:13 UTC 2012

09.12.2012, 01:47, "Pascal Costanza" <pc at p-cos.net>:
> On 8 Dec 2012, at 22:46, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
>>  09.12.2012, 01:45, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
>>>  Try to update quicklisp to the recent version
>>  I mean quicklisp client, (ql:update-client) executed in some other lisp.
>
> Yep, I did that. Still the same error message.

Strange.

I was this problem with little bit older versions of ECL.
In was caused by incompatibility in ASDF
delivered with Quicklisp and the ASDF delivered with ECL>

But I thought it is fixed in the very recent ECL commits.

I run the ECL version one commit before the release (different from release only in
the ANNOUNCEMENT text file), and it works OK with quicklisp.

Maybe it is stale .fals files or something similar?
Have you performed "make clean" when building?