[Ecls-list] anyone able to build ecl (stable/git) on mingw ?

bob bobatnet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:21:24 UTC 2012

I am trying to build ecl (both stable from git) on MinGW (latest stable)
with gcc 4.7.0. But I am presented with different errors during the make
stage. Using the stable release (12.7.1) I hit upon make error while
building libsocket. So I tried configure with --with-tcp=no. But then I
have error in /src/c/file.d.

While building from git, I have errors while compiling libffi. I would like
to know if it is by design that building ecl on MinGW isn't supported ?
I think I somewhere saw a page listing the current build state of ecl on
variuos systems. Any info ?

thanks,

bob