[Ecls-list] Cannot print object #<SWANK-BACKEND package> readably

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 21:00:07 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Ram Krishnan <kriyative at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's possible this issue is isolated to situations where only the bytecode
> compiler is active.

The bytecompiler did not consider the possibility of exporting code with
structures (packages, classes, etc) that did not have a readable
representation. It was my mistake. I have been working on an overhaul of the
bytecodes compiler to fix this and the code is in CVS but has not been
tested much, so I cannot say whether it solves this -- but at least the test
cases you have provided are enough for me to work on the issue.