[Ecls-list] ecl on Android

Simon Ortiz o.simon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:05:17 UTC 2011

hello Joseph,

welcome on board!

As Sylvain said, I'm using his system and I'll be porting cl-opengl to
work on ECL on Android. Later, I'll do the same thing for iOS.

Your visions are already true. Swank is already working :D

On Sylvain's repository you can find two projects that start a Swank
server, one for Android and one for iPhone (the iOS work is mainly
thanks to Ram Krishnan).

See you,

--
Simón Ortiz B., M.Sc., Ing. en Computación
Linux Registered User #388735