[Ecls-list] calling ECL functions defined in an ASDF package from C code

Ph. Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Thu Jul 14 20:59:59 UTC 2011

> With help from #lisp I'm currently testing something like this; perhaps a
> refined version could find its way into ECL?
I've now found this post ...

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.ecl.general/1558

which talks about using (asdf:make-build).

I've tried that ... but:

 * I would always get the error about
     (setf c::*compile-in-constants* t)
   I did patch my ECL to get rid of that.
   Where should I set that? I had it in the .asd file, in my .eclrc,
   and a few source files ...

 * After compilation I get an executable. But starting it results in
   "There exists no package with name "USOCKET-SYSTEM"".
   I thought that (asdf:make-build) would track all dependencies?
   Is that not so?

Any help is welcome ...

Regards,

Phil