[Ecls-list] Problem when using (compile-mib #P".."): |:-reader|

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:09:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm the author of cl-net-snmp. I'll try to analyze this issue and figure out a more clear bug report for ECL: currently I think this is a ECL bug.  As a workaround, you can do the MIB to Lisp compilations just in SBCL and use the resulting Lisp file in ECL as part of your SNMP application.

--
Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2011-7-12,21:04,"Philipp Marek" <philipp at marek.priv.at> 写道: