[Ecls-list] Configuration patch

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:54:14 UTC 2011

>> Discussion about including ECL into XEmacs

Did you actually talked with XEmacs maintainers about using ECL in
Xemacs in the way you described? What are the chances it will got
accepted in mainline if it happen?

Also, XEmacs project looks a bit stale now, at least looking at the
commit logs. Why did you choose that, and not regular Emacs which is
under active development? I saw earlier last year discussions about
replacing emacs core with Guile scheme, in much the same way as you
described potential ECL usage in XEmacs, I don't know status of that.

Regards,
Marko