[Ecls-list] Command line arguments, :noloadrc, special vars

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Jan 24 04:41:50 UTC 2011

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:32:51 +0100
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The previous commit was incomplete. I just realized that one of your
> problems was that TOP-LEVEL also calls PROCESS-COMMAND-ARGS. I now changed
> the function so that when invoked without arguments it just opens the
> toplevel, while when invoked with one additional argument it works as ECL's
> toplevel, parsing the command line and producing the usual prompt.
>
> Is it ok?

I tested again with the new changes and the same test code, however I
now see a line printed about the top level, and am unable to do
anything to trigger the printing of an error if I type in invalid
arguments.  The message I get: Top level in: #<process TOP-LEVEL>.

So I don't think I totally understand what you mean above, and might
need some new example code from you to understand exactly what I should
use.  Sorry about that.

Thanks,
--
Matt