[Ecls-list] Documentation missing

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Mon Feb 28 01:23:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:

> Then what you are asking for is a summary of the CLHS text. Right now, not really a priority for me, but definitely something where non developers may contribute (see src/doc/help.lsp :-)

The CLQR may be useful here.
http://clqr.berlios.de/index.php

Personally, I don't see much benefit in embedding the spec into an
implementation's docstrings.  Instead, I would expect them to contain
implementation-specific information.  This could be stuff like performance
notes, design decisions and clarifications, limitations or extensions,
etc.

- Daniel