[Ecls-list] Documentation missing

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:41:01 UTC 2011

I'm not asking someone else to go and update all docstrings, and I
understand that its not your priority (and it shouldn't be), at least
not for CL package (I wouldn't mind more documentation on EXT package
though).

I'm just asking if there is a way to automatically extract doc from
CLHS based on symbol name. I'll take a look at
slime-documentation-lookup to see if I can use it for scraping CLHS.
If this is possible, it would be even possible to create clhs contrib
which will provide CLHS documentation in addition to docstrings.

Regards,
Marko Kocić