[Ecls-list] Frequent stackoverflow errors

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 25 12:41:29 UTC 2011

I had this error too! (I thought it's the result of the small changes in ECL
I made. So it's a relief to hear it wasn't me).

I also don't know how to reproduce it reliably. I saw there is only two
places in the ECL sources where this error message is printed.

If I have more info, I'll post it to the list.

Best regards,
- Anton