[Ecls-list] observations

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Tue Dec 20 23:52:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:46:16 -0800
Paul Bowyer <pbowyer at olynet.com> wrote:

> I didn't include you email address because they are continually returned
> to me.

Sorry about that, this email address is indeed filtered since it is
used on many public mailing lists.  I'm now adding your address to be
allowed in case you prefer to CC or to use private mail, but I'll also
send you a less restricted email address which I use for private mail.

I'm replying to this here just so others also know about the
restrictions of the email address I'm using on the list.
--
Matt