[Ecls-list] [usocket-devel] Usocket and ECL's MAKE-BUILD

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 05:51:17 UTC 2011

Hi, Juano

Thanks, your patch has been merged into usocket.  I didn't know that packages like XXX-SYSTEM are not needed any more, and you're right that the logical pathname definition was never used by other usocket code.

These changes (with others) will appear in next release 0.5.4, which should be released on mid September.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2011-8-26,17:42, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll 写道: