[Ecls-list] Fwd: ECL specific changes for CFFI

Alexander Gavrilov angavrilov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:21:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've found a problem with this change:

The dffi-function-pointer-call function should be put under #+dffi,
or CFFI fails to compile due to the si:call-cfun symbol being missing.
Also, it seems that the #-dffi/#+dffi logic is reversed in the
#-ecl-with-backend branch of produce-function-pointer-call.

Alexander