[Ecls-list] Proclaims and compiler

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:37:56 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis <
gdr at integrable-solutions.net> wrote:

> OpenAxiom compiles all generated Lisp files with a 'lisp' image that
> contains
> the original Lisp system and custom libraries.  Is there a way to
> build that 'lisp'
> system that always has CMP loaded?  I suspect my question is "what is the
> lifespan of the above require?"

When you say that a lisp image is built that means you compile a program and
then use C::BUILDER to have an executable, am I right? Then your "program"
has a series of statements that are executed, in the order of compiled files
you supplied as an argument to C::BUILDER. Just insert a "require" statement
in one of the earliest files, so that it takes effect ASAP.

http://tream.dreamhosters.com