[Ecls-list] Error reporting to slime for c-inline/redirecting gcc output?

Seth Burleigh seth at tewebs.com
Fri Mar 19 21:59:59 UTC 2010

Could run-program be copied and modified for the compiler so that it
doesn't enclose each separate  arguments in quotes (so you could just
pass the whole argument string)? Currently the compiler already passes
the whole string into the system function and i dont think this is any
more/less sensitive to spaces in arguments than whatever c functions
run-program uses (well, i don't actually know, but thats why im asking).